Wishing Pockets -
This listing is for one Wishing pocket. The photos are to give an idea of the choices available.
These make the perfect gift as they have so many uses and can be personalized easily.
Each one is lovingly handmade by me in Somerset, England.
The designs can be used for, Valentines, Birthdays, Congratulations, Good Luck or just a surprise gift which says I love you.
So what exactly is a 'Wishing Pocket'?
- A delightful, scented, cushion ..Yes. (approx 10 x 8 cm)
- But with an added pocket on the back with pretty notelets where you can write a special message. For instance, Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary etc...
- The pocket has a ribbon handle and makes a lovely decoration in a car or on handles and pegs around the house( its quite a cute idea to leave messages for a loved one in it and hang it somewhere for them to find serendipitously.....or just by surprise).
- The scented pocket can be hung in a wardrobe or snuggled down in a draw for sweet smelling clothes.
- The new owner can write down any worries on a piece of paper and slip it in the pocket. Then hang the pocket on the window latch. Leave the worries in there and you can get a good night's sleep!
But my favorite use is this:
- The new owner of the pocket can use the extra notlets to write down their dreams and then places the Dream Pocket under their pillow......and your dream may just come true!
Pockets can be scented with cinnamon, lavender or left scent free.
Designs- these are needle felted using pure wool.
Teddy bear, dog, brown bear, chicken........please message me if you would like something else, another animal, flower etc.....
And they can be holding one of the following:
A book with real pages, a four leaf clover, a heart, a toy, a present, a flower, a dove........
If you have any questions, requests I would love to hear from you.
From the time I receive an order and payment I send the item within 4-5 days, however if you are in a hurry I am happy to speed up my end too!
If you wish to cancel an order please inform me before I have sent it, otherwise postage will be charged.
I use the Royal Mail postal system and larger orders items are automatically insured. Please request insurance if you would like to on smaller orders of under $30.
I shall let you know as soon as your item is posted. To Europe delivery is usually 4-5 days. To America normally 2 weeks and Elsewhere also around 2 weeks.
I will accept returns as long as the item returns undamaged. In such circumstances I refund the cost of the item but not the postage.